Thursday, November 20, 2008

Primátor Stout Update

I got an email this morning from Pivovar Náchod telling me that their excellent Primátor Stout will be available from the following supermarkets in Prague:

Hypernova in Průhonice and Nové Butovice from December 10th to the end of the year, also in Kaufland, although no date was specified.

The stout is also part of a special box set of 8 beers which will be available at Kaufland from December 6th, and Tesco four days later.

I am sure stocks will go quickly.

2 comments:

  1. Cheers for that velkyal.

    I have been trying to track down places that stock this new ale. Heard it is a very good stout on draught not as thick a body as other stouts - but a great taste none the less. Hope it stands up in bottles.

    Will that be tescos throughout prague?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dobra Trafika at Uzjed (near the Donate restaurant/funicular station in Mala Strana)had bottles available last weekend. Stuff is also good in bottles. So far the only place have found it in Prague. Take what you need, leave some for the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete

Homebrew - Cheaper than the Pub?

The price of beer has been on my mind a fair bit lately. At the weekend I kicked my first keg of homebrew for the 2024, a 5.1% amber kellerb...